Abacus Finance is one of the fastest-growing Mortgage Broking companies in Australia. Established in 2004, Abacus Finance adheres to the brand philosophy of “Integrity, Quality, Focus, and Reliance”, providing high-quality loan services to corporate and individual customers.
We aim to build a financial brand, trusted by Australians from all walks of life. Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Canberra with a large presence in China
We specialized in Residential, Commercial, and Assets Lending.
We train our staff to become experienced Industry Professionals. We provide our brokers with ongoing mentoring and training and in time with Leads and
the tools and support one will need to earn a six-figure income!
If interested in a rewarding career and helping people in achieving their dream of homeownership please send us your up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Position/ Job Details：
We are currently recruiting candidates / fresh graduates for our Home Loans internship program for our SYDNEY CBD.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated sales individuals who have a passion for the mortgage industry and with the rewards it offers we invite you to join our team of sales and Mortgage Professionals.
Our internship program includes a structured training program. Intern positions start on a commission-only basis with the potential to be employed with Salary and Bonus.
Successful candidates will be provided Ongoing Training, Support, a CRM System and in time leads to complete your training and to earn an income as soon as possible.
If you are new to the industry, seeking a career change, or have a wealth of experience we'd like to hear from you!
- Great Commission and trail structure with an opportunity for the right candidates to be on a base salary and bonus
- Quality Client Database
- Strong sales and Marketing Strategy and Lead Generation Process
- Global Career opportunities
- Credit and back-office Support
- Business Development and in house mentoring support
- A great opportunity to be self-employed and your own boss
- A great business Culture
The successful applicant must possess the following competencies:
- You must be dedicated and hardworking with a can-do attitude
- Customer focus
- A self-starter
- Able to commit full time
- Self-motivated with the ability to build strong relationships
- Candidates with the right attitude and good experience in sales are encouraged to apply
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in either a Finance or Banking industry role will be an advantage
- Vietnamese, Indonesian, Korean, and Chinese speaking will be an advantage
- To be eligible to apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident or have an appropriate Australian working visa.
Please send your up-to-date resume to email@example.com